Saturday, July 31, 2010

Last night I watched "Facing the Giants"

I enjoy sports, I watch football, but it 3rd in order of preference. I
had no idea what to anticipate as I was one of three watching this
movie.

I had empathy for what the coach was going through, personally and
professionally. From a technical aspect of the movie, the negative
aspects took too long in time of overall movie. The meat of the movie,
was solid and motivational.

A quote I found

"As long as a glimmer of faith remains in a heart, God can use it to
restore blazing faith in the believer"

In our day-to-day life, circumstances can change like the wind. This
movie is a reminder showing that a small glimmer of hope can be the
spark that truly move mountains.

This video, to me can be used to motivate any group of people, no
matter the age, the gender or their belief.

John

No comments:

Post a Comment